Ladies, this is my favourite topic ever. Why? Because I spent way too long trying to get permission from other people to speak my truth and never got it. Now, that’s it in a nutshell, but, lemme just say… it took all the women from my past, and my own journey to finally convince me I am worthy of my truth.
So, what is this crazy thing Your Own Truth? Especially for a woman in a man’s world… what’s it all about?
Well, at first it’s a nudge, a whisper, a tiny voice saying “over here! I’m trying to say what you really want to say! I’m stirring things up in your heart trying to help you be authentic and receive the greatest gifts of Joy, Love, Peace!” You might not even be aware this is happening. Or maybe you are aware, only the truth, the authentic heart that’s calling you, you’ve been ignoring and numbing for so long you aren’t sure what its saying anymore.
Well, never fear, I believe in many chances coming your way to redirect, make a new decision to hear your heart, and say and do what your intuition is trying to tell you will give you that joy, that love, that peace you so long for.
5 Way’s I learned to Speak My Truth
- Committing to the Process. Commitment is the glue to hold you on course to get what you say you want. Commitment can also be unconsciously duplicitous and in competition. What I mean is this: we can have two commitments simultaneously that are in contradiction. Example: You’re in a meeting, you’re the only woman, and you’re proud of this fact. A topic comes up, you know you’re information is accurate and valuable, and you’re committed to being a powerful woman. However, when a question is asked to the group generally, you choose to stay silent, being also committed to not standing out, to not take a risk one of the men will degrade your answer and dismiss you. You go home, you watch Wonder Woman, have a glass of wine and do it all over again the next day. So, how committed are you to what you say you want? What’s holding you back?
- Trusting. Trust is an incredibly valuable trait to foster. I use trust in my coaching process between myself and my clients to permission vulnerability to discover what’s holding you back from your deepest desires and dreams. Trust allows us to believe in ourselves, believe in other people, and if we make decisions that we might think are failures, NO BIG DEAL! Trust allows us to believe it’s going to be ok because you are capable to redirect, make a new decision, and see your heart get happy with the gift of a 2nd, or 3rd, or 20,000th chance to live free.
- Getting Honest. Honesty is the best mirror to look into and see what the truth of our inner thoughts are, and gives the HUGE OPPORTUNITY, to rewrite our thoughts and begin inputting new mindsets that will help you sustain your business and relationships. With this trait, I begin to ask you what your true intentions are and if they are helping you move forward or holding you back. Being honest with yourself permissions your mouth to be honest with others. In turn, they also will permission themselves to be honest with you too thereby creating a foundation in relationship that is solid- trusting, vulnerable, loving, prosperous, THRIVING.
- Self-Honoring. Self-honor is crucial. In this piece, I help you to build self-honor into your life so you can support the new patterns of business and relationships in which you desire to create massive value. Self-honor will help create new mindsets of celebration, ways to encourage and reward yourself. Honoring your heart will inevitably support you in relationships and business because you’ll have more energy, passion, and self-love that can’t help but spill over to the rest of your life. Life is a mirror. You can learn to mirror what it is you want to multiply. This technique will solidify the Courageous steps you are taking to make your dream business and life happen!
- Letting the Prosperity Flow In! Prospering…. Mmmmmm this word is just so delicious! Doesn’t it just inspire you to take a bite out of life and enjoy every second?? In this stage of coaching, we take a step back and look at the big picture. What is it you truly want to create? What kind of action plan are you committed to following in order to do what you say you want? What can support you on your journey to prospering? We address what you think about yourself, your business, your relationships. I then help you create a customized 60 day plan to step into the potential you dream of. This can look any creative way you desire.
Taking A Chance On You
What Now? Here’s a few tools to apply the above process: Journaling. Ok, don’t freak out, just give it a second. Do you trust me? A little? Well, ok, then. Take 15 minutes every day for a week and journal through each step. Look at every area of your life and the results you have. Which commitments are working for you? Which commitments aren’t? Do you trust yourself? What small way can you practice trusting yourself to start momentum? etc.
Doing this journaling will help you get what’s inside, on the outside, so you can look at it, get honest, decide what you want to keep, and what you don’t want to keep around!
What other ways can you lean into this Speaking Your Truth?
Click here to Begin: Invitation To Speak Your Truth